Computer Safety (DSE)
Working Safely With Computer Equipment 2 hours
Who is it for?
Whilst the HSE say that any business that employs more than 5 people must have a Health & Safety policy, procedure and training programme in place; we believe that any employer has a duty of care to his/her employees to ensure that they are safe at work.
Using PC and Laptop equipment is relatively low risk; however there is still a risk of injury if people do not use the equipment correctly. If not addressed these preventable injuries could impact on a business through lost man hours as well as pain and injury to your people.
What is it about?
This training course will identify the correct way to set up your workstation, how to use all the equipment accurately and you will be given Self-Assessment to ensure that everything is done properly.
- Ergonomics in the Office
- Potential Hazards
- The safe way to set up
- Ways to help prevent injuries
- Your Self-Assessment
How will I be able to use it?
- Understand how use all the equipment correctly
- What can happen if you don’t
- Use these skills in your life outside of work too
- Each delegate receives comprehensive training notes and handouts to take with them.