Assertiveness and Managing Difficult Situations
Learn To Be Assertive 2 hours
Who is it for?
Does lack of assertiveness affect you realising your personal and professional goals and potential? - This training course is for people who want to stop being too timid or too aggressive at work.
What is it about?
This training course will enable you to be more effective, positive and competent in the workplace, by learning to be firm but fair with your colleagues. It will enable you to realise the benefits of assertive behaviour. You will learn to say no effectively.
- Understand what Assertiveness really means
- Deal with Difficult Situations
- Learn to respond rather than simply react
- Learn to say 'No!' in a constructive way
- Learn how to listen and why listening skills are so important
- Develop your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Understand the motivations of others.
How will I be able to use it?
- A renewed confidence
- Techniques to stand up for yourself in any situation
- The ability to calm aggression or overcome timidity
- Start saying what you really mean, even in difficult situations
- Improved listening and communication skills
- Each delegate receives comprehensive training notes and handouts to take with them.