The New People Manager
The New Manager or Supervisor Flexible Time Scales
Who is it for?
Becoming a new Manager is a big challenge. Many people are promoted because they are “good at what they do”. However becoming a manager of people is a tough job, especially if you are now managing the team you used to be a part of. People are generally expected to just get on with it, without much support.
What is it about?
This training course gives you the information and skills you need to become an Excellent Manager of People. People are all different and this training course will give you a variety of ideas and solutions to take away and try. The training course will help you to structure yourself, your team and the business to bring greater benefits to your company. This training course is designed in small modules that can be run together as a whole package, in chunks or in 2-3 hour module, giving you and your business the flexibility to run the training course with minimum impact to the day-to-day running of the company. People are the life-blood of any business and this course will give you all the tools you will need to make a difference to your people and your business.
- So What is Management?
- Know yourself and your teams
- Different Styles of Management
- Adapting your style to motivate your people
- Easy to use Management Tools
- How to run Great Meetings
- Planning and Time Management
- Performance Management
- The Manager's role in Customer Care
- Basic Finance for Non- Financial Managers
- Develop yourself and your teams
How will I be able to use it?
- Be confident in your new role
- Understand how people tick
- Be prepared for any situation
- Make a positive impact on your business
- Each delegate receives comprehensive training notes and handouts to take with them.