Personal Development Reviews
Formal Meetings With Your Direct Reports Flexible Time Scales
Who is it for?
Personal Development Reviews (PDR’s) are the best business tool any manager can have. The successful personal development reviews are based on a natural desire that most people have for learning, achievement, recognition and an independent existence. In this world of fast moving technological solutions there is little time to sit with your team members and actually talk about what they can do and want to get involved in. If you do not have a formal review with your direct reports at least once a year; then you are failing to tap into your most valuable resource.
What is it about?
We will come to your business, work closely with you and your key people to agree your business Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI's)you want to focus on in PDR’s, these can then be built into the individuals objectives and targets for the year. We can deliver a short training course (3hours) to all staff who will be involved in this process to ensure that the best is gained both up and down the chain. It is to be expected that various training needs will be highlighted, so we can also assist you in drawing up a TNA that will give Cost & Time effective training solutions.
- Identify Business KPI’s and areas of growth then develop the PDR format
- Identify who will deliver the PDR’s and to whom
- Agree the timescales and plan the timetable
- Plan in the training to ensure the best comes from the process (see training course info below)
- Identification of training gap and use the Training Needs Analysis tools
PDR Training Course (3 hours)
- What’s in it for me? (Both Boss and employee)
- Use the time effectively – examples of Good & Bad
- Communication skills – How to get the best out of the review
- The greatest problem solver and motivator if used properly
How will I be able to use it?
- Understand your company goals, and identify your own for the next year.
- Opportunity to sit down with your boss/direct reports
- Identify personal goals, challenges and training needs.
- Learn new skills to help you in the future.
- Win-Win solutions for your business.
- Each delegate receives comprehensive training notes and handouts to take with them.